Sir Lucky Omoluwa is an illustrious entrepreneur and Founder of Pinnacle Communications Limited, a Nigerian broadcast engineering company, as well as Pinnacle Investments Ltd, The Centagon International School Ltd and Tarmac Works Ltd. He has consistently won international awards from Nigeria, Ghana, the UK and USA companies in the area of international best business practice, performance and commitment to commercial relationships and trade between the USA and Nigeria.
Sir Omoluwa, who was knighted by Pope Benedict XVI in 2010, is on the board of several companies with interests’ cuttings across construction, as well as international procurements. Sir Lucky was awarded a special congressional recognition by the US congress in Washington DC in 2012.
Born on the 6th of March, 1954, Sir Omoluwa is a dedicated volunteer in the area philanthropy. He donates his financial resources to make a difference in the lives of the blind, windows, disable children and orphans as well as to enhance the quality of lives in whatever community he is found
Though an astute businessman, Sir Lucky, owing to a strong passion for good education, along with his wife set up The Centagon International School, Abuja, Nigeria. Sir Lucky who has a background as a Golfer, in his spare time still enjoys the games. He also enthusiastically promotes the games of golf through sponsorship of amateur and professional competitions in Nigeria.
As Chairman of Pinnacle Communication Ltd, he brought a positive revolution to the broadcast engineering industry in Nigeria whist representing Harris Corporation (now Gates Air), the largest manufacturers of Radio and Television transmitters in the World where Pinnacle Communications Won a carrier license, Broadcasting Signal Distribution (BSD), made available by the Federal Government for transition from analogue to digital broadcasting.
This astute businessman has also received several awards including the Good Business Ethics from Harris Corporation USA (now Gates Air), Outstanding Trade Contribution by US government, Outstanding Commitment to Business by Harris Corporation USA (now Gates Air), Support of Trade Development by US government and the Dr Kwame Nkrumah outstanding Merit Award in recognition of outstanding contribution and achievements as a businessman in field of communications.
Other awards received by Sir Lucky Omoluwa also include:
- Harris (now Gates Air) Merit Award for the most Outstanding Broadcast Engineering Company in Nigeria and West Africa.
- Harris (now Gates Air) most distinguished Best provider of Broadcast Equipment in Nigeria and West Africa.
- Harris (now Gates Air) Best Installer of Television & Radio Transmitters, TV and Radio OB Vans, Radio and TV Studio, Mast, Antennas & Feeders System in Nigeria and West Africa.
- 6th National Waves Gold Award for Achievers- most Outstanding Broadcast Engineering Company (Pinnacle Communications limited)
- Catholic Men Organization of Nigeria-Award of Excellence for the Act of Support to the church.
- Catholic Youth Organization of Nigeria (CYON) –National Award of Excellence for Outstanding Support & Contribution to Catholic Youth.
- Catholic Laity Council of Nigeria Award.
His outstanding contribution in promoting the cause of humanity and his significant contributions to the broadcast engineering industry in Nigeria was recently recognized by The Center for Transparency in Nigeria.
Sir Lucky is a member of the Board of Trustee of IBB International Golf & Country Club Abuja and Kaduna Golf Club
He is also a member of the Religion of Peace, New York, USA
Sir Lucky, just recently was made the Patron of Nigerian- American Chamber of Commerce, Kaduna.
Sir Lucky is happily married with children.